Controls / Automation
Today’s demanding processing environment requires innovative automation solutions that deliver results and ensure uninterrupted uptime. At its core, our design strategy is driven by ease of use and flexibility, with open architecture that puts you in control of your production down to the smallest details.
From conceptual designs to executed solutions, our expert team of electrical engineers, programmers and process engineers delivers high-performing automation systems including full-service panel assembly, installation and commissioning.
Our services include:
- Electrical Design & Drafting
- UL 508A Certified Control Panel Assemblies
- PLC / HMI Design & Programming
- Redesign & Retrofitting of Existing Legacy Systems
- Engineering for Process / CIP Instrumentation
- Network Design
- Historian Systems with Data Acquisition, Reporting and Electronic Charts
- Start-up and Commissioning
- Onsite or in-house sensor calibration
- 24/7 controls support number
- Remote control system troubleshooting & upgrades